Podcast EP 157 – October Mailbag with Danny and Jonny
We break from our normal interview format to answer listener submitted questions on the current state of the beer industry. Questions include:
– Thoughts on sellouts.
– Pub owners and bottle shop keeps stocking trendy styles.
– Who’s responsible for out of code beer?
– Predicting the future of craft beer?
– California vs Florida’s approach to craft beer.
– Craft beer industry folks obligation to drink only craft?
– Thoughts on Belgian beers.
– Our definition of what’s craft vs. not craft?
– $20 4pks of IPA.
– Lack of creativity in beer?
– Current state of beer.
– Are brewers just re-labeling the same hazy?
– Favorite beers?
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com