Podcast EP 156 – Goin’ Down to South Park With Anyaa Carter Part 2
We continue our in depth conversation of Assistant Brewer of South Park Brewing Anyaa Carter, where we talk about:
– Where does Modern Times go?
– Will West Coast IPAs come back in style?
– Anyaa’s GABF anxiety on Twitter.
– The process behind entering beers into GABF.
– Dan dismissing GABF awards and judging process.
– Relating being a chef to being a brewer.
– Thoughts on possibility of working for a big production craft brewery.
– Anyaa’s loyalty.
– Bubble burst talk.
– Brewer Thicc??
– Romantic breweries out of New York.
– Monday morning quarterbacking about Societe.
And tons more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com