Podcast EP 155 – Goin’ Down to South Park with Anyaa Carter Part 1
We sit down with Assistant Brewer of South Park Brewing, Anyaa Carter in a two part interview in which we discuss Anyaa embracing San Diego beer, becoming a brewer, and setting big career goals. In part one we discuss:
– Anyaa / @blackzag05 on beer boards and groups.
– How she got into good beer.
– Working for Scot Blair (Hamiltons, Monkey Paw, South Park)
– Anyaa’s transition from bartender to brewer.
– What the heck is South Park, the neighborhood.
– South Park Brewing’s non-trendy beer menu.
– Hazie resentment?
– Current trends going on in SD.
Stay tuned this Tuesday for part 2!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com