Podcast EP 146 – First Year Fearlessness – Burning Barrel Brewing
We are joined by Jason Williams and Duncan Alexander of Burning Barrel Brewing Co. out of Rancho Cordova, CA. We talk to the one year old brewery about many topics including:
– Duncan’s family home brewing bond.
– How Jason broken into the professional beer business.
– Burning Barrel’s approach to craft beer.
– Market intimidation in 2018.
– Supplying the locals with what they want.
– The budding Sacramento area beer scene.
– Going the direct to consumer route.
– Hard seltzer experimentation.
– Plans for the immediate future.
And much much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• California Craft Beer Summit 2019 – Whether you are in the beer industry or just love drinking the good stuff, mark your calendar and secure your tickets for the biggest beer event on the west coast.
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.