Podcast EP 145 – I Brew What I Want! – Jordan Weisberg
We are joined by head brewer/part owner of Point Ybel Brewing out of Fort Myers, FL, Jordan Weisberg. We discuss many topics with Jordan including:
– Jordan’s brewing life prior to Point Ybel.
– Linking up with the owners of Point Ybel in 2013.
– Early days of working under the owner and slowly taking over.
– A look at Jordan’s approach to beer making.
– What led to Jordan gaining some ownership in the company.
– Thoughts on Florida distribution.
– Gauging the local’s interest in styles versus brewing what Jordan wants to brew.
– Introducing sour ales to Southwest Florida.
– Thoughts on dessert stouts.
– Jordan’s take and approach on milkshake IPA.
– Canning and can artwork.
– Where the Florida market might be headed.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• California Craft Beer Summit 2019 – Whether you are in the beer industry or just love drinking the good stuff, mark your calendar and secure your tickets for the biggest beer event on the west coast.
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com