Podcast EP 132 – This Ain’t The Podcast That You’re Used To
Back by popular demand, we are once again joined by Co-Founder of Beer Kulture and Author of This Ain’t The Beer That You’re Used To: A Beginners Guide to Good Beer, Dom Cook, Aka Doochie Dooch.
We discuss many things with Dooch including:
– The process behind the creating and releasing the book.
– Approaches most beer books take.
– Authentically teaming up with New Belgium Brewing.
– Going on tour but not a book tour.
– Heavy conversation about why craft beer won’t open up new demographics.
– An example of how Hennessey successfully marketed to the black community.
– A return to beer flavored beer.
And much more.
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• CraftyShipping.com – Pack your box of beer with confidence using Crafty Shipping’s specially made crate. Listen to the show for the 10% off promo code.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Shelton Brothers Insiders Tour – Take a once in a lifetime guided beer tour of Barcelona or Franconia with the authority on World Class beer. Visit http://sheltonbrotherstours.com to book your experience now.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com