The Full Pint 5th Anniversary Celebration – FAQs
We are about 4 days out from The Full Pint’s 5th Anniversary Celebration, and needless to say, we are excited. While this isn’t the first time Naja’s Place has held a party, this is our first stab at it, and we’ve been asked many good questions from many of you. So in no particular order, here are some questions with some answers. If you still have a question, please ask it in the Facebook Event post or in the comments section below. See you real soon, cheers!
The event starts at 8:00 PM, what time can I get in line?
– You can officially line up at 7:00 PM. We will be watching closely for line cutters, so please don’t spoil it for the honest ones.
How many people will be able to gain entrance total?
– We will be selling 130 glasses with taster tickets + food ticket + raffle ticket, so 130.
But your Facebook indicates 133 attending and 81 maybes, and doesn’t even factor in any extra non facebook people, how will you accomodate?
– As you may know, people are click happy on Facebook, while we expect a great turnout for the event, we understand life can sometimes be unpredictable. We would be surprised if 100% of the people who said yes on Facebook will all be there, with that said, should Murphy’s Law come into play, we will come up with a way for those who don’t make the cut to still join in on the fun.
I will be in line at 7PM, but my friends who are joining me won’t be able to make it until 9PM. Can I purchase their tickets for them?
– Sorry, no. This will be a first come first serve type situation.
What if I go through all 5 of my taster tickets, and want access to some of the ticket only special beer?
– To ensure everyone gets a fair shot at the specialty beers that will be listed on the day of the party, we will wait until most of the tickets have been cashed in before we sell additional pours of speciality beer. Once we feel most of the tickets are cashed in, we will allow for you to purchase more pours of the specialy beer at a very reasonable price. In the meantime, we will have some other killer beers to purchase from the beginning of the event that you can buy , or use your tickets on, it’s completely up to you.
Can I reserve seating or is their any VIP Seating?
– Depending on the turn out, Naja’s Place will be very crowded and will have first come first serve seating and standing room.
Can I bring a special bottle to share?
– While we wouldn’t say no, it’s completely optional, and with all the crazy beer we’re breaking out, probably not necessary.
What the hell does FiF mean?
Click here for more details: The Full Pint’s 5th Anniversary Celebration