Station 26 Brewing – Final Black Friday Invitational List
(DENVER, CO) — Station 26 Brewing Co. has finalized the pour list for its upcoming event, the inaugural Black Friday Invitational.
In past years Station 26 has released its famed Dark Star Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout the day after Thanksgiving. This year the tradition has expanded to include ten variants of this sought-after Stout, as well as beers from other breweries.
Here is the Dark Star variant list—
• Almond Joy: toasted coconut, cacao nibs, toasted almond
• Mexican Chocolate: Mexican vanilla bean, Saigon cassia, Pequin chiles, cacao nibs
• Sesame Brittle: toasted sesame seeds, ginger, toasted coconut, caramel
• Root Beer Float: root beer herbs/spices (sarsaparilla, sassafras, ginger, birch bark, licorice root, dandelion root, Cascade hops, wild cherry tree bark, juniper berries, cinnamon), Mexican vanilla
• Manhattan: bitters herbs (cardamom, coriander, gentian root, allspice, clove), orange zest
• Gingerbread: ginger, vanilla, molasses
• IKEA: lingonberry, garnished with Swedish meatballs
• The Forager: roasted mushrooms (crimini, shiitake, oyster), red and golden beet, chapulines (grasshoppers), rosemary, thyme, sage
• Breakfast: maple syrup, coffee, bacon, blueberry
• Black Walnut and Port: Port barrel aged Dark Star with toasted black walnuts
Limited bombers of Almond Joy, Root Beer Float, Manhattan, and Black Walnut and Port will be available for reserve beginning Tuesday, November 14. Guests can pick up bombers beginning Saturday, November 25.
Here is the brewery list —
4 Noses Brewing Company, Broomfield
Call To Arms Brewing Company, Denver
Powder Keg Brewing Company, Niwot
River North Brewery, Denver
Ratio Beerworks, Denver
TRVE Brewing, Denver
Our Mutual Friend Brewery, Denver
Melvin Brewing, Jackson, WY and Bellingham, WA
Tickets to the Black Friday Invitational cost $55 each, and include a 2.5-hour tasting session, 13 drink tickets for 3oz pours of Dark Star and other specialty beers, passed appetizers, and a commemorative Black Friday Invitational glass. Purchase tickets and reserve bombers via Eventbrite here.
For more information about this event, contact Emily Hutto at [email protected]
ABOUT STATION 26 BREWING CO.
Station 26 Brewing Co. brews craft beers in a 1960 fire station in Denver’s Park Hill neighborhood. The brewery was founded in 2013 by Justin Baccary and friends. Station 26 is well-known for its draft-only flagship Juicy Banger IPA and its GABF-medal winning Colorado Cream Ale, which is brewed with Colorado-grown barley and hops. Station 26 cans five year-round beers and brews numerous seasonal and one-off draft-only beers. The brewery is an ideal first stop for travelers coming from Denver International Airport. Find the brewery online at www.station26brewing.co.