St. Patrick’s Day At The Peaks!
Are you ready for the time honored tradition of coming into a bar at the crack of dawn just to get kicked out before lunchtime? Are you prepared to indulge in copious amounts of corned beef while washing it down with an Irish Car Bomb? Have you picked out a tacky collection of apparel that’s colored green with clovers adorning every inch and all topped off with a plastic bowler hat! Then my friends, you are ready for the Four Peaks St. Paddy’s Day Extravaganza!
This year at the Tempe location our doors will open at 7 am for our famous St. Patrick’s Breakfast Buffet and abbreviated breakfast menu. The first 100 people through the door will receive a complimentary, limited-time only 4PBC commemorative T-Shirt (design not yet decided upon)! Our menu for the morning lasts until 10 am and is as follows:
Breakfast Buffet Entrees Includes:
$12 All You Can Eat
- Green Eggs & Ham
- Belgian Waffles
- Corned Beef & Hash
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Eggs Benedict
- Sausage Links
- Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Fresh Fruit
- Danish Tray
If Ala carte isn’t your style, our kitchen will be offering a few special items:
- Carlos Murphy Burrito $10 (Green eggs, country potato, melted cheddar cheese, and green chili sauce, wrapped in a flour tortilla, and served with rice and beans.)
- Celtic Beer Bread $10 (Scrambled green eggs, smoked ham, country potato, melted pepper jack cheese, and jalapeno hollandaise sauce wrapped in our house baked beer bread.)
As the morning slowly morphs into the afternoon, our strictly Irish kitchen staff will be pulling out all the stops! You’ll feel like you just got off the boat in Cork as you get dazzled by our:
- Shepherd’s Pie $10 (Choice chopped sirloin, carrots, onion, and savory beef gravy topped with garlic mashed potatoes and oven baked to perfection.)
- Corned Beef & Cabbage $11 (Our 8th Street Ale simmered and fresh sliced corned beef served with red bliss potatoes, carrots, steamed cabbage, and a spicy horseradish sauce.)
- Baked Salmon Cakes $12 (Two baked Alaskan Salmon cakes topped with dill aioli, served with Irish potatoes and steamed carrots.)
- Irish Stew …………………………………………….$3
- Irish Stew in a Bread Bowl………………….. $6
Don’t fear, we will also be offering our entire regular menu that day just in case you are not a fan of the delicacies described herein (how you are able to sleep at night bewilders me).
We are well aware that St. Patrick’s Day is almost as much about drinking as it is about culinary delights from the country of Eire. This is why we are offering drink specials throughout the day! Enjoy $3.50 pints of all your Four Peaks favorites from open until close (seasonals, cask and specialties do NOT apply) as well as specials on Irish Car Bombs, Dirty Girls Scouts, Nutty Irishmen and nearly anything else involving Jameson, Bailey’s or Stout!
Be aware that the Scottsdale food menu will deviate slightly from ours (there will be no buffet but an extended breakfast menu will be offered) but the same beverage specials will be available! More on their menu next week!