“PH”egley’s Brew Works Philly Beer Week Bus Tour
On Saturday June 1st at 9am, Fegley’s Brew Works is taking a bus down to Philadelphia for Philly Beer Week. Brew Works beer has been a recurring participant of Philly Beer Week, so we want to take our fans down to see the spectacle. Ticketing information is at the bottom of this post.
We’ll be picking folks up from Bethlehem and Allentown Brew Works in the morning, and then heading to Philly for the day. Now, Philly Beer Week is jam packed with too many events to list, visit their website for a full list but here is a snapshot of our travel itinerary for the day…
- 9:30am: Pick up at the Allentown Brew Works
- 10:00am: Pick up at the Bethlehem Brew Works
- 12:00pm: Arrive in Philly at the City Tap House for Beer Games – for some “on-your-own” fun, food & beers!
- 2:00pm: Bus leaves for the Irish Pol Clam and Crab Bake – for some “on-your-own” fun, food & beers! Feel free to explore the city, you’ll be within walking distance of many, many Philly Beer Week participating pubs and restaurants.
- 6:00pm: Depart for Home
- 7:30pm: Arrive at the Allentown Brew Works
- 8:00pm: Arrive at the Bethlehem Brew Works
*Above is a bus schedule for drop off and pick up times and some suggested events where Fegley’s Brew Works is featured but you may choose to attend any Philly Beer Week event you want – JUST DON’T MISS THE BUS! Fegley’s Brew Works is proud to have their biggest fans along side them, showing off their local, craft beer pride at Philly Beer Week. Come spend the day with us, leave the car at home, and EXPERIENCE PHILLY BEER WEEK!
Tickets are $50 per person. Strictly 21+ on this event. It’s going to be a bit wild… For all the information on how to order TICKETS check our website here