Modern Times Black House Black Friday 2
San Diego, CA – This event was such a radically kickass time last year, we just had to do it again. And Black Friday at Modern Times is the perfect time for it: you probably don’t have to go to work, shopping is the worst, and these beers are frickin’ delicious.
16 incredible variations on Black House & Monsters’ Park, including Barrel-Aged Monsters’ park
Here’s the tentative tap list:
- Black House w/ New Orleans-style coffee (i.e. coffee w/ chicory)
- Black House w/ rye barrel-aged coffee
- Black House w/ Kenya Nyeri Othaya Peaberry (i.e. Single Origin Black House)
- Black House w/ Lost Spirits Navy Style rum soaked raisins
- Black House w/ cinnamon, chilies, cocoa nibs, & vanilla bean (i.e. Mexican Hot Chocolate Black House)
- Black House w/ bourbon soaked oak chips & orange peel
- Black House w/ mezcal soaked oak chips
- Black House w/ toasted coconut & vanilla beans
- Black House w/ gingerbread
- Double Chocolate Black House (Black House w/ Ecuadorian & Ghanian cocoa nibs)
- Monsters’ Park w/ Four Roses barrel-aged coffee
- Monsters’ Park w/ cocoa nibs, vanilla beans, & oak chips
- Black House Blend Cold Press Coffee
- Kenya Nyeri Othaya Peaberry Cold Press Coffee
- Black House (super fresh keg)
- Monsters’ Park Imperial Stout
- Monsters’ Park Aged in Rye Barrels (one pour per person)
- Monsters’ Park Aged in Tennessee Whiskey Barrels (one pour per person)
Ice Cream Station
Add a small scoop of coconut ice cream to any pour above ($1 per scoop, cash-only)
We’ll also have a slew of rad merch available for purchase, including three hot new pieces: a fresh pull-over sweatshirt design, Blazing World t-shirts, and a women’s quarter sleeve scoop neck shirt, plus our legendary Ritzenhoff crystal tulips, pint glasses, shirts, beanies, hoodies, and more.
Tickets cost $35 and include ten 5oz tasters & a super sexy keeper glass. Each pour of any beer listed below requires one tab from your 10-tab wristband. There’ll be two sessions: 12pm-4pm and 5pm-9pm.
Hope to see you all there!
SAVE THE DATE: Our annual Shalomaland Hanukkah Party will be Tuesday, December 16th and the Christmas Fiesta will be Tuesday, December 23rd. We’re also planning a cockstaggering New Years’ Eve Extravaganza, which will totally rock your world!
Cheers & thanks,
Modern Times Beer