Fruit In The Room At The Cigar City Brewpub
Tampa, FL – The Third Edition of Cigar City Brewing‘s decadent dedication to fruit and fruit beers, Fruit in the Room is taking place January 28th, 2014 at the Cigar City Brewpub at 7:00pm.
Tickets are now available at the Brewpub and Cigar City Brewing’s tasting room for $50. This price includes all beers on tap and fruit available.
Here is the current taplist, but check back daily for more updates:
- CCB Life is Like…Chocolate Cherry Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Stout
- CCB Strawberry Muffin Brown Ale
- CCB Habanero Mango IPA
- CCB Imperial Right Side Up Pineapple Cake Lager
- CCB Sour Lemon IPA
- CCB Rum White Oak Pineapple IPA
- CCB Strawberry Lemon Berliner Weisse
- CCB Rum French Oak Vanilla Cherry Porter
- CCB Blackberry Peanut Butter & Jelly Brown Ale
- 7venth Sun Barrel-aged Red D’or (brewed with raspberries and aged in barrels)
- 7venth Sun Mango FYA
- Angry Chair Spread the Jam Tart Raspberry Ale
- B. Nektar Meadery Necromangocon (mead with mango and black pepper)
- The Brew Bus Detour Series Lemon IPA
- The Brew Bus Detour Series Blood Orange IPA
- Rivertowne Hala Kahiki Pineapple Beer
And there will be plenty of fresh fruit featured from local farms, too!
- Kumquat Growers from Dade City, FL
- Tomazin Farm from Samsula, FL
- A Natural Garden from Howey-in-the-Hills, FL
Plus, in addition to all the beers on tap, those in attendance will have the chance to purchase a special canned fruit beer, Cherry Creek Wheat Wine! More details about this beer to come soon.
Cigar City Brewpub
15491 N. Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, Florida 33624