Dr. Bill Hosts San Diego Brewery Night at Four Points LAX
Dr. Bill Sysak, Beverage Supervisor at Stone Brewing World Bistro and Gardens, will be hosting a very special San Diego Beer themed beer and cheese pairing this Friday at Four Points Sheraton LAX. Read on for details and menu.
What: San Diego Brewery Night at Four Points Sheraton LAX
When: Friday, June 10 · 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Where: Brewsters Bar at Four Points Sheraton LAX
Price is $30, includes beer and cheese tasting & parking. Ask about special Hotel Rates.
RSVP Kathy Hansen 310.649.7024 or [email protected]
Twitter Code Word/Facebook Fan $20
MASTER PAIRINGS OF BEER & CHEESE
Featuring 6 cheeses each paired with two beers, one of which will be a San Diego based beers:
· St. Andrea (French, cow, triple cream brie) Paired with Lost Abbey Inferno & St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition
· Grafton Cheddar (Wisconsin, cow, aged hard cheese) Paired with Alesmith IPA & Houblon Chouffe
· Bucherondin (French, goat, semi aged) Paired with Stone Cali-Belgique IPA & Blanche De Bruxelles
· Murrays Aged Gouda (Netherlands, cow, at least 18 months) Paired with Arrogant Bastard Ale & Maredsous 8
· Chimay Cheese a La Biere (Belgium, cow, washed rind) Lost Abbey Red Barn & Orval
· Tuxford and Tebbett Stilton (French, cow, bleu) Paired with Alesmith Old Numbskull & St. Bernardus ABT 12