Beau’s All Natural Brewing Announces Ontario Craft Beer Week Events
(VANKLEEK HILL, OTTAWA, TORONTO)Beau’s All Natural Brewing has released its initial Ontario Craft Beer Week events list, featuring more than 30 events in 19 cities beginning Father’s Day, June 16, 2013. The week-long celebration promoting craft beer in the province is intended to increase awareness and highlight the rich offerings of local beer, food and music in Ontario. More events will be added in the weeks to come.
“I’m incredibly excited for the 4th annual OCB Week,” says Beau’s co-founder Steve Beauchesne. “We’re holding so many events in so many cities that I can’t wait for this week-long party to start!” Events will be held in Ottawa, Vankleek Hill, Toronto, Peterborough, Kingston, Oakville, Kingston, Campbellford, Kemptville, Cambridge, Carp, Etobicoke, Gananoque, White Lake, Kitchener, Guelph, Perth, Belleville and Dundas.
To complement the events, Beau’s will be releasing three new collaborative beers for the week; a Nordic pale ale with Anders Kissmeyer from Denmark, a milk stout with celebrity Tom Green and the 2013 edition of Pan Ontario, a collaborative brew featuring beer from Beau’s All Natural, Flying Monkeys, Great Lakes, Amsterdam and Wellington.
During the week-long celebration, Beau’s will be presenting Willie Nelson in Ottawa, taking guests on a virtual beer tour around the world at a skateboarding park in Toronto, hosting a Group of Seven beer dinner in Oakville and holding many other events both big and small. The event details are posted on the OCB Week website, www.ocbweek.ca, along with events from the 28 other OCB member breweries. Some highlighted events include:
- Ottawa, Friday, June 21 – Beau’s celebrates their 7th birthday with Willie Nelson at TD Ottawa Jazz Fest.
- Toronto, Thursday, June 20 – Recreate Canada Day in Ottawa, Oktoberfest in Munich, New Year’s in Denmark and St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin in one evening with masterbrewer Anders Kissmeyer of Kissmeyer Beer and chef Rasmus Kliim of Restaurant Radio in Copenhagen.
- Oakville, Monday, June 17 – Beer & BBQ Bash with the Group of Seven Chefs at Compass Lakeside Grill & Lounge with special guest Anthony Walsh of Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants.
- Ottawa, Wednesday, June 19 – Beer dinner featuring guests masterbrewer Anders Kissmeyer of Kissmeyer Beer, chef Rasmus Kliim of Denmark’s Radio Restaurant and Urban Element’s chef Anna March pair six eclectic Nordic-themed dishes with Beau’s latest brews.
- Kingston, Friday, June 21 – Pan Ontario release in Kingston. A tasting of the 2013 edition of the collaborative brew featuring beer from Beau’s All Natural, Flying Monkeys, Great Lakes, Amsterdam and Wellington.
- Vankleek Hill, Sunday, June 16 – Father’s Day BBQ at Beau’s All Natural brewery featuring their newest releases, The Tom Green Beer, Nordic Pale Ale and Pan Ontario.
BEAU’S All Natural Brewing is a small, family-run company founded in 2006. BEAU’S brews interesting, tasty beers using the highest-quality organic ingredients, and local spring water. A member of the Ontario Craft Brewers, BEAU’S is a recipient of numerous international awards for brewing excellence, including a GOLD medal at Mondial de la Biere in Strasbourg, France, two GOLD medals at the Canadian Brewing Awards, “Best Craft Brewery in Ontario” (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2009, 2008, 2007) and “Best Craft Beer in Ontario” (2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 & 2007) at the Golden Tap Awards, as well as “Best Beer” and “Best Brewery” in the National Capital Region. BEAU’S was chosen by CAFE as the 2010 Canadian Family Enterprise of the Year. BEAU’S signature fundraising event, Oktoberfest, was selected as a 2011 finalist for Best Ontario Culinary Tourism Experience.BEAU’S flagship and seasonal beers are available at LCBO locations throughout Eastern Ontario, as well as Hamilton, the GTA, Kitchener-Waterloo, Barrie/Collingwood, and everywhere in between. BEAU’s entire line of beer is certified organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd.
For more information, please contact:
Steve Beauchesne, Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co.
10 Terry Fox Drive, Vankleek Hill, ON K0B 1R0
Toll-free at 866-585-BEER, (613) 678-2799
This posting originated from baus.ca, Follow Beau’s On Twitter