Nominate Best Craft Beer of 2015
We are getting ready for our flagship poll of the year, Best Craft Beer. Right now we are accepting nominations. Even though you will want to comment on social media, please comment in our comment section below. Basically here’s the criteria we’ve formulated. Nominations will be closed on December 4, 2015 and any subsequent nominations will be write in votes that will be reviewed and tallied.
- A craft beer that has gone from “limited, taproom/brewery only” to draft distribution in 2015.
- A craft beer that has had limited draft distribution in a craft brewers home market that has been repackaged, bottled or canned and sent into wider distribution in 2015.
- A craft beer that has debuted as a bottled or canned product in 2015.
What won’t count
- A bottled or canned craft beer that has been on the market had it’s name changed in 2015.
- Any thing in the Goose Island/InBev craft division family.
- A super hyped trade beer with only 20 ticks on BeerAdvocate most likely won’t gain traction in this poll. If it does, it looks bad on the brewery unfortunately, as people realize there is no way a beer only 20 people tried got 4,000 votes.
- An executive decision will be made by The Full Pint staff if a medium sized brewery such as Firestone Waker gets multiple nominations. We will pick one of two or more.
- Just because you tried KBS this year doesn’t make it a new beer.
- Our Best Craft Beer of 2015 will draw a lot of attention from our current readers as well as new readers sent our way from participating breweries. If you would like to sponsor this poll, please get in touch with us so we can plan something cool.