Celebrate Mumford Brewing’s 1st Anniversary TOMORROW!
(Los Angeles,CA) – Mumford Brewing celebrates its 1 Year Anniversary this weekend on Sunday, June 12.
Mumford Brewing is a Los Angeles-based, family owned and operated microbrewery that has built a solid following during of beer lovers during its first year of business and become a staple in the DTLA beer scene.
Mumford focuses on creating a variety of beers with an eye toward a wide range of New American styles, which includes plenty of hoppy offerings, along with a handful of Belgian influenced styles as well as seasonal and experimental ales. Mumford has an on-site tap room where their current offerings are available for people to enjoy on-site as well as fill up to-go. You can also find their beers on draft at Los Angeles bars and restaurants.
When: Saturday June 12th from 11:30am – 6:30pm.
Where: Mumford Brewing is located at 416 Boyd St, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Phone:(213) 346-9970
In honor of the occasion, we will be releasing our limited edition 1st anniversary beer, “Great Uncle George,” a massive bourbon barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout (13% ABV). We will also have music and food trucks on-site.
Ticket holders will receive the following:
– (1) Bottle of Great Uncle George (500 ml)
– (1) Custom t-shirt (live screen printing by our friends from HIT + RUN)
– (1) Branded tasting glass
– (5) Taster pours of your choice (including limited edition beers released for anniversary party)
– Guaranteed + Priority admission
– All ticket purchasers and ticket holders must be 21+.
– Only ticket holders will be entitled to the above listed items.
– The event is open to the public, subject to capacity. Full and half pours of our regular beer line-up will be available, but no flights or taster pours for non-ticket holders.
– Ticket purchase is not required to attend the event.
Tickets for the anniversary event are available for purchase on Eventbrite and in person at the tap room.*