Stone Brewing Co. – Collective Distortion IPA, Rick and Robbies Spröcketbier + More
(Escondido,CA) – Stone Brewing Co. has a few new beers on deck for nationwide distribution. Here are descriptions of the beer from Stone, as well as some hella sweet graphics. Cheers.
Drum roll, please…May we present the bottle art for our latest collaboration, in all its resonant glory. As one of our cherished VIP fans, you are extraordinarily privileged to be the very first outside of Stone to see this–the label hasn’t been published anywhere or even gotten its governmental stamp of approval yet, so you can feel very smug indeed about being treated to this big reveal ahead of the general admission crowd.
This heavy-hitting double IPA was brewed with Kyle Hollingsworth of String Cheese Incident and epic rock guitarist-turned-publican Keri Kelli of Alice Cooper fame. It’s cranked up to 11 with a truckload of hops, coriander and elderberries, and bottles will officially release nationwide in May. However, you may have the opportunity to impress your tastebuds beginning this week, when this flavorful brew begins a national tour to a select number of lucky cities across the country. The complete tour schedule is coming soon, and we promise you’ll be first to see it.
– Starts debuting at these bars, and hits national distribution beginning May 19, 2014
– Tasting notes forthcoming right here, on The Full Pint!
Hitting shelves April 21, it’s the winner of our first ever Stone Spotlight Series intra-company brewing competition, SPRÖCKETBIER. An easy-drinking, silky smooth reinvention of an Old World style with a crisp yet flavorfully lasting finish, it had the goods to make good on its bid for brewing supremacy.
– Hit’s shelves April 21, 2014, with nationwide distribution
– Mark’s beginning of Spotlight Series
– Tasting notes forthcoming right here, at your favorite beer news website, The Full Pint
Stone Enjoy By 5.16.14 IPA
– Current hop bill: Hops bill: Calypso, Super Galena, Simcoe, Delta, Target, Amarillo, Motueka, Citra, Cascade, New Zealand Nelson Sauvin, and Australian Galaxy
– Nominated in The Best Imperial IPA Poll right now here at The Full Pint: https://thefullpint.com/polls/best-imperial-ipa-poll/
– Distribution footprint TBD, last batch, 04.20.14 was nationwide.