J. Wakefield Brewing Announces Gauntlet Series and Return of Big Poppa
(Miami, FL) — J. Wakefield Brewing, Wynwood’s only independent craft brewery, will be releasing Big Poppa and the new Gauntlet Series bundle on Saturday, July 27th at 10:00 a.m. Big Poppa is one of JWB’s most-anticipated releases of the year.
Big Poppa (16% ABV) Imperial stout with coconut, vanilla, and coffee. Collaboration with Moksa Brewing Co. (Rocklin, CA), Mostra Coffee (San Diego, CA) and LIFExLLAB.
Gauntlet Series bundle: seven 500ml bottles, which includes:
1. Orange Stone Gauntlet Series: Russian Imperial Stout (RIS) aged in Copper & Kings Bourbon barrels.
2. Green Stone Gauntlet Series (17% ABV) RIS aged in Belle Mead Bourbon barrels.
3. Blue Stone Gauntlet Series (17% ABV) RIS aged in Peerless Rye Whiskey barrels.
4. Yellow Stone Gauntlet Series (17% ABV) RIS aged in Joseph Magnus Bourbon barrels.
5. Red Stone Gauntlet Series (17% ABV) RIS aged in One Eight Bourbon barrels.
6. Purple Stone Gauntlet Series (17% ABV) RIS aged in 27-Year Willet Bourbon barrels.
7. Infinity Gauntlet (17% ABV) RIS aged in bourbon, brandy and rye whiskey barrels. A blend of all the Gauntlet Stone beers,
This year, wristbands will be distributed starting at noon on Monday, July 22nd, while supplies last, in the newly-renovated JWB taproom. Wristbands will entitle owner to a full allotment, which will consist of two bottles of Big Poppa and one complete bundle of the Gauntlet Series (nine bottles in total) for $220. Pickup on Saturday, July 27th. Non-wristband sales will begin afterwards on pick-up day.
All beer releases are subject to change.
About J. Wakefield Brewing
J. Wakefield Brewing is the only independently-owned craft brewery and tap room in Miami’s Wynwood arts district. J. Wakefield Brewing makes quality beers that don’t always fit the norm. From their renowned sours to instant classics like El Jefe Coconut Hefeweizen and Hops for Teacher IPA, J. Wakefield Brewing crafts traditional styles while utilizing local and occasionally unexpected ingredients as well as flavor-enhancing techniques like barrel-aging, to give these styles a unique twist.
J. Wakefield Brewing is located at 120 NW 24th Street, Miami, Florida. For more information, please visit www.jwakefieldbrewing.com or like/follow JWB on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @jwakefieldbeer