HWC’s 2nd Annual Home Brew Competition
Open to All California Residents & All Style of Brews*. No entry fees, Last day to register is Oct. 3rd, 2010
Competition will be held on October 9th, 2010. Home-brews will be judged by a Private Panel where the winning recipe will be brewed in collaboration with Ballast Point Brewery.
Home-Brew Competition Rules:
- Any beer style is accepted. No cider or mead submissions.
- Limit 3 entries per brewer.
- Last day to registrar is October 3rd, 2010.
- All entries must be registered and have filled out the official entry form for the competition
- Bottles must not contain any labels.
- Entries must consist of a minimum of four 12oz bottles or two 22oz/750ml bottles
- Entries must be dropped off at HWC ON OR BEFORE October 4th.
- Entries will be stored in temperature controlled cooler on-site at HWC.
- Any and ALL left over beer and bottles will not be returned.
Holiday Wine Cellar is located at 302 West Mission Ave., Escondido, CA 92025