Firestone Walker News Update for Winter 2012
New Restaurant in Paso Robles
In addition to the Firestone Walker taproom in Buellton, CA, a new restaurant is slated to open in the beginning of March and will be located across the street from the brewery.
Discussion on Canning
Never say never.
- Nectar Ales will get new six pack design coming late Q2.
- The Firestone Pale Series labels and six packs will receive a slight change in look.
- Double Jack will be introduced in 4 packs of 12 oz. bottles.
- 20,000 more barrels from 2010 to 2011. (80k to 100k)
- The next few runs of the Proprietor’s Series (Sucaba,Parabola,Wookie Jack) are estimated to come in at 3,500 cases or 42,000 bottles.
- They are also installing a 60bbl sister brewhouse in the front of their building.