A beer we find all year around now, Imperial Stout has become one of our favorite styles here at TheFullPint.com. In most cases, it’s big, dark, thick, dessert like and strong. With that said, we want to ask you…What is the Best Imperial Stout?
We will close this poll March 31st, 2010 at 5PM PDT. This is not the gospel, this is not winner takes all, this is for fun and the love of beer. Cheers!
- You may write in a vote for a beer not listed. You can grumble about your beer not being listed, but you would be better served to find more people to support and write in a vote for the beer we didn’t list.
- Please don’t cheat. Feel free to spread the word on Twitter and Facebook, but please don’t circumvent the system.
The Best Imperial Stout?
- The Bruery Black Tuesday (14%, 259 Votes)
- North Coast Old Rasputin (11%, 208 Votes)
- Great Lakes Blackout Stout (10%, 182 Votes)
- Great Divide Yeti (7%, 130 Votes)
- Oskar Blues Ten FIDY (7%, 127 Votes)
- Stone Imperial Russian Stout (6%, 109 Votes)
- Three Floyds DarkLord (6%, 105 Votes)
- Surly Darkness (4%, 84 Votes)
- Alesmith Speedway Stout (4%, 80 Votes)
- Hoppin' Frog Boris The Crusher (4%, 80 Votes)
- Bell's Expedition (4%, 78 Votes)
- Portsmouth Kate The Great Imperial Stout (3%, 66 Votes)
- Cigar City Hunaphu's Imperial Stout (3%, 63 Votes)
- Victory Storm King Imperial Stout (3%, 53 Votes)
- Founders Imperial Stout (3%, 53 Votes)
- Dieu du Ciel Péché Mortel (3%, 52 Votes)
- Dogfish Head World Wide Stout (2%, 38 Votes)
- Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout (2%, 32 Votes)
- Lost Abbey Serpent Stout (1%, 21 Votes)
- Avery The Czar (1%, 17 Votes)
- New England Imperial Stout Trooper (1%, 14 Votes)
- Ballast Point Sea Monster (1%, 13 Votes)
- SmuttyNose Imperial Stout (0%, 8 Votes)
- Thirsty Dog Siberian Night (0%, 8 Votes)
- The Duck-Rabiit Imperial Stout (0%, 6 Votes)
- Southampton Imperial Stout (0%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,891