Podcast EP 93 – Farmhouse AF with Bob Sylvester of Saint Somewhere Brewing
We are joined by quite possibly the first farmhouse brewer in the US, out of Tarpon Springs, FL, Bob Sylvester of Saint Somewhere Brewing. We talk about many topics including:
– How Bob started Saint Somewhere Brewing
– How Saint Somewhere was funded
– How the Florida market took to a farmhouse brewery.
– Linking up with Shelton Brothers
– Thoughts on beer trends in the State of Florida
– Brand loyalty
– Plans to stay afloat in the current market.
– Farmhouse AF details
And much more!
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
This podcast is sponsored by Hopsy.beer.