Podcast EP 89 – So Nice They Named it Twice – Jack Dyer from Topa Topa Brewing
We move up the California Coast this week with our guest Jack Dyer, owner/co-founder of Topa Topa Brewing in Ventura, CA. Topa Topa is finding great success just turning 3 years old. Items of discussion include:
– South Jersey / Philadelphia roots
– Introduction to Topa Topa Brewing
– Ventura / Oxnard beer scene.
– The Thomas Fires
– The approach to the beer lineup
– Current packaging situation.
– Brut IPA
– Kids and dogs in the tasting room!
– And much more!
This podcast is sponsored by Hopsy.beer.