Podcast EP 213 – Award Winning Brewer Andrew Bell – Radiant Beer Co.
On the heels of the 2021 Great American Beer Festival, we are joined by longtime friend and head brewer of Radiant Beer Co., Andrew Bell. We discuss many things including:
– Early days in college, homebrewing and trading on Ratebeer.
– Going to school for finance.
– Starting at The Bruery at the ground level.
– Getting chops to run a production brewery.
– Entering and winning at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival.
– The art of nailing hazy hoppy beer.
– Slushy beers and soft serve?
– The Milko pour explained.
– Festbier or Märzen.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.
We’d also like to thank our sponsor Radiant Beer Co., which is now fully opened in Anaheim. Please visit radiantbeer.com, sign up for their newsletter to receive 15% off your first tasting room visit.
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/