Podcast EP 206 – It Wasn’t Me – Daniel Muñoz – The Bruery
We are joined by longtime friend, Vice President of Marketing at The Bruery, Daniel Muñoz.
– Going way back with Daniel on Inside The Cellar, Freshies and Broken Skull IPA launch.
– A brief history lesson on The Bruery’s rapid rise from small family brewery to regional powerhouse.
– The Bruery being sold at it’s peak.
– The hungry beast known as the Reserve Society.
– The life cycle of the lapsed RS member.
– Does a 2021 Reserve Society member resemble one from 2012?
– Making connections with brand new drinkers.
– Keeping things exciting and fresh.
– Other mature breweries encroaching on the beer club space.
– Fan expectations.
– Patrick Rue’s involvement with the brand.
– How COVID 19 affected business.
– The back catalog of beers and labels.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.