Podcast EP 182 – Bob Kunz – Highland Park Brewery Part 1
Returning to the show, owner and brewer of Highland Park Brewery, Bob Kunz. In part 1 of our interview we discuss many things including:
– Where we left off since our talk during season 1.
– Initial thoughts on Chinatown brewery and the contrast from The Hermosillo.
– Epiphany on Chinatown Brewery’s impact on the community.
– Attracting event go-ers in Los Angeles.
– Pivoting operations during COVID-19
– Shift from mobile canning to in house canning
– Evolution of West Coast IPA
And much much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.