Podcast EP 152 – Catching on Quickly – Toni Boyce
We are joined by beer chemist and blogger at Beer Kulture out of Fort Collins, CO, Toni Boyce aka @tonitwopint. We discuss Toni’s new found love for beer and her rapid integration into the craft beer industry. We discuss many things including:
– How and when Toni got into good beer.
– Studying and receiving Certified Cicerone credentials.
– The food pairing aspect of Cicerone.
– Gaining BJCP judge credential and judging competitions.
– Chemistry and science behind beer.
– Revisiting Toni’s powerful blog posts on Beer Kulture.
– Thoughts on appropriation vs appreciation.
– Diversity in regards to brewery taprooms.
– The Founder’s Brewing case.
– The Brewer’s Association’s involvement in diversity.
– Thoughts on Crowns and Hops.
– Beer Kulture and blogging more.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Read more at https://thefullpint.libsyn.com/#wqErcQMEozZo0Yi1.99