Podcast EP 143 – The July Mailbag Episode
Danny and Jonny Fullpint sit down and answer the beer related questions you submitted on social media for the July mailbag edition of The Full Pint Podcast. Questions and topics for this episode include:
– Hard seltzer
– Is craft beer as a whole a trend chaser?
– Why don’t IPAs age well?
– Thoughts on proper glassware.
– The lowdown on mules.
– The correlation between beards and craft beer.
– Which is better draft beer or canned beer?
– Going to “craft beer hell”
– Approaching beer ratings.
– Best sour beer makers in California?
– Thoughts on Dogfish Head / Sam Adams merger.
– How to approach a beer pairing dinner.
– Behind the scenes questions regarding The Full Pint.
– Beer labels.
– Predictions on the next beer trends.
– How do small distributors fit into the market.
– Old breweries rebranding to seem new.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• California Craft Beer Summit 2019 – Whether you are in the beer industry or just love drinking the good stuff, mark your calendar and secure your tickets for the biggest beer event on the west coast.
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com