Podcast EP 119 – To All My Haters – Johnathan Wakefield
This week, we are joined by notorious character, founder of J. Wakefield Brewing, Johnathan Wakefield. Ahead of upcoming Wakefest 2019, we set the record straight on many topics including:
– Danny’s first experience with J. Wakefield beer.
– What is Wakefest, and why should people go?
– How J. Wakefield Brewing fits in to the current craft beer landscape.
– The Florida Weisse and pastry stouts.
– The intellectual property issue in craft beer.
– Being labeled a hype brewer.
– Addressing scarcity.
– Secondary market on luxury goods.
– That collab life.
– Questions from our instagram friends.
– And much more!
Would you like to have your brewery or beer related business advertised on this very show? Of course you do. Please drop us a note by clicking this –> link <–
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com