Podcast EP 117 – The Merry Kristmas and Happy New Year Show with Beer Kulture
We are finishing the year out strong with our friend Dom from @beerkulture. We run down some of the hottest topics and stories of 2018, then shift gears to wishes for the new year. We talk about:
– ABI Acquisitions slowing down.
– Lining up for IPAs multiple times a week.
– Best widely distributed craft beer of 2018?
– Thoughts on Green Flash and Deschutes pumping the brakes.
– Glitter beer.
– Brut IPA.
– Hard seltzer.
– The Trillium news.
– Can Dooch fix the freshness on the shelf issue?
– Beer styles that should be more popular in 2019?
– What can festival organizers do to make fests fresh in 2019?
And much more!
Would you like to have your brewery or beer related business advertised on this very show? Of course you do. Please drop us a note by clicking this –> link <–
This podcast is sponsored by New Belgium Brewing, please visit http://newbelgiumbrewing.com to learn about their lineup and where to find their beer.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com