Podcast EP 114 – Firing on All Cylinders – Brandon Buckner of Bottle Logic Brewing
We are joined by Co-Owner and Brand Manager of Bottle Logic Brewing, Brandon Buckner. We talk about all the important topics surrounding Anaheim’s hottest brewery including:
– Initial impressions of Bottle Logic’s approach to opening a tasting room and brewery.
– Story behind the name and branding of Bottle Logic.
– Winning GABF medals right out of the gate
– Core lineup and the birth of 714 Ale
– The evolution of their retro/future branding feel to the current space dork retro future feel.
– Thoughts on the Florida style stout
– Inside info on Fundamental Observation Batch 4
– The vanilla market
– Career beer flippers
– Collabing hard
– Expansion plans
AND MUCH MORE!
This podcast is sponsored by New Belgium Brewing, please visit http://newbelgiumbrewing.com to learn about their lineup and where to find their beer.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com