Podcast EP 112 – A Man Behind the Specialty Brand – Andrew Emerton of New Belgium Brewing
We are joined by tenured employee and current Specialty Brand Manager at New Belgium Brewing, Andrew Emerton. We discuss many items including:
– What Andrew’s current role at NBB looks like.
– How the marketing guy interfaces with the artist.
– Rotating and refreshing certain brands.
– The legacy of Felix and Oscar.
– The current climate in bars, restaurants and liquor stores.
– Price points on perceived premium products.
– The importance of social media.
And much much more!
This podcast is sponsored by The Full Pint Shop. Grab tshirts, hats, glasses and more to support the beer fam.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Read more at http://thefullpint.libsyn.com/#Gf89ObiS4AbsxIYK.99