Podcast EP 108 – The San Diego Beer Week Episode with Nickie Peña
We are joined by longtime friend of the show, PR/Media specialist Nickie Peña from the Paradeigm agency. We discuss the upcoming San Diego Beer Week 2018 and many other topics surrounding the San Diego Beer culture.
Items of discussion include:
– What is San Diego Beer Week and why should anyone care.
– Some must attend events for SDBW.
– Some new breweries worth checking out.
– Some new-ish, not quite old-ish breweries worth checking out.
– Thoughts on the “old guard” breweries of San Diego.
– Touring legendary North Park.
– Staying safe
And much much more!
This podcast is sponsored by The Full Pint Shop. Grab tshirts, hats, glasses and more to support the beer fam.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com