Podcast EP 107 – Author Josh Noel Part 2
We continue our chat with Author and Chicago area columnist Josh Noel. Items we cover:
– AB Craft in social situations.
– Transparency in labeling
– Not all craft brewers being on board with the BA mission.
– Bourbon County Stout’s place in 2018
– A look back on The High End’s acquisitions.
– Monday morning quarter-backing with Cigar City Left Hand, and Firestone Walker.
– Thoughts on CANarchy.
And much more.
This podcast is sponsored by The Full Pint Shop. Grab tshirts, hats, glasses and more to support the beer fam.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com