Win Hotel Stay + 2 Tickets To Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival
The Full Pint is giving away 2 General Admission Tickets to Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival + 1 Hotel Room for two nights at The Best Western Plus Black Oak in Paso Robles. Please read on for details on how you can enter to win.
Did you miss your chance on tickets to the sold out Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival? The Full Pint found other accommodations and would like to give away two tickets and a place to stay for two nights. For those not familiar, this is one of the best beer festivals in the country, if not the world. For all details on this Fest, please visit this link: http://www.firestonebeer.com/brewery/invitational-beer-fest.php.
- TheFullPint.com is giving away 2 General Admission Tickets to Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival June 4, 2016. Additionally, we are giving away a two night stay at a SMOKING room for two at The Best Western Plus Black Oak, across from the fairgrounds where the festival is being held for Friday and Saturday Night.
- To enter the contest, you must do the following:
- Like us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- After liking us/following us, you must share this post, and Tag us.
- After tagging us, we will put your name into a hat, and a winner will be drawn at random. We will attempt to send you a private message on one of the three social media platforms, if we can’t get a hold of you, we will try to tag you publicly. If we don’t hear from you in 6 hours, we will draw another name.
- Drawing will be Friday May 20, 2016 at 12PM.
- Once you have gotten in contact with us about your win, we will privately fill you in on important details to claim your winning prize.
WEBSITE FOR THE BEST WESTERN PLUS BLACK OAK
- Firestone Walker is not affiliated with this contest. Please do not contact them with questions or concerns regarding this contest.
- Hotel reservation at The Best Western Black Oak will be transferred to you. Credit card incidental hold will be provided by the winner. All liability will be transferred to the winner.
- Unfortunately or Fortunately depending on your habits, The Hotel room is designated as a smoking room.
Event Parking will be located in the main parking lot on Riverside Ave. across from the Paso Robles Event Center. A complimentary shuttle to and from the event from select Paso Robles hotels and will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Please check back to the event website for further details.
-You are required to PRINT and bring your ticket(s) to the event entrance to be scanned for admittance into the event.
-If you purchased multiple tickets, you must print all tickets with the individualized bar codes. Duplicate bar codes will not be admitted, no exceptions.
-ID and ticket name must match, please contact Eventbrite if you need to change names on tickets.
-All guests must have a ticket purchased through Eventbrite; tickets are non-transferable. Scalping of event tickets is strictly prohibited.
-The ta xable value of food & beverage provided with this ticket is $10.
-No discounted tickets are available, including no designated driver tickets.
-No on site sales and/or solicitations by ticket holders.
-No persons under the age of 21 will be permitted, including minor children and/or infants.
-No pets are allowed, except for service animals.
-You MUST have a photo ID with you, IDs will be checked at entrance.
-You may not bring any outside food/beverages into the event, however, empty water bottles will be allowed. All purses and backpacks will be subject to search.
-Water and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.
-No aspect of the event, including without limitation its entertainment, musical performances, artwork, designs, media or any other property may be reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, published, or displayed without the express written consent of the event orga nizers.
-There are no “in-out” privileges at the event. If you leave the event for any reason you will not be allowed re-entry.
-Event is rain or shine.
-Lawn chairs or other seating implements may not be brought into the event.
-Please drink responsibly. We reserve the right to refuse admittance, refuse service, and/or remove anyone from the event for any reason.
-General Admission 12pm-5pm. Must be in gate by 3:30pm. Beer/Food samples stop at 4pm everywhere except inside Frontier Concert area for headliner band. From 4pm-5pm enjoy the headliner band on the Frontier Town stage.
May 17, 2016 @ 12:55 pm
Does Liking and Tagging on all 3 Platforms = 3 Entries?
May 17, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Yes, we will treat a share/retweet on each platform as separate entries