The Bruery 3rd Anniversary Party Details
The Bruery in Placentia, CA is turning 3 and will be celebrating with a big bash at The Phoenix Club in Anaheim. Read on for details on how you can get tickets and how you can finally try Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain and more by purchasing VIP tickets.
Don’t miss this event, with 100% of the proceeds going to charity.
Anniversary Celebration & Local Beer Festival
@ The Phoenix Club
1340 S Sanderson Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
Session A: 10:30am – 2pm
Session B: 3:30pm – 7pm
General Admission: $35 / VIP Admission $50
100% of proceeds to benefit Lestonnac Free Clinic
Tickets available at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/172173
Official website: http://www.thebruery.com/anniversary
For our third anniversary celebration we’ve decided to put on a small beer festival featuring some fantastic local craft brewers! On top of the long list of our own beers that will be poured, we’ve already got a great list of breweries signed up to pour some of their beers as well and we’re quite excited.
- The general admission ticket includes a souvenir glass and 10 four oz. tasters
- The VIP admission tickets are limited and include a souvenir glass, 10 four oz tasters and 3 tastings of our Limited Release beers which will be poured in a separate VIP area
- More tasting tickets will be available for purchase at the event
- Food will be available for purchase from The Phoenix Club at stations around the festival
- The Bruery Provisions will be providing cheese and snack stations
- To alleviate lines, we will have hard tickets for this event, allowing for quick entry, and we will be recruiting a large number of volunteers to man the multitude of Bruery beer stations on top of the many guest beer stations and food stations
- Beers from The Bruery will include: Orchard White, Saison Rue, Rugbrød, Hottenroth Berliner Weisse, Mischief, Trade Winds, Seven Grain Saison, Loakal Red, Humulus, Cuir, Batch #300, Debauchery,Iniquitous & More
- The Bruery’s VIP beers will include (in limited supply): 100% Barrel Aged Cuir, Melange #1, Melange #3, Bottleworks XII, The Wanderer, Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain, Marrón Acidifié, ISO:FT, Oude Tart, Acer Quercus, Pinotlambicus, Barrel Fermented Autumn Maple
- Participating breweries (so far): Ballast Point, The Bruery, Cismontane, Coronado Brewing, Craftsman Brewing, Firestone Walker, Hangar 24, Inland Empire Brewing, Kern River Brewing, Noble Ale Works, Stone Brewing Company, TAPS Fish House & Brewery