Stone Brewing Co. Events For St. Louis Craft Beer Week 2012
Stone Brewing Co. has several stellar events lined up to celebrate St. Louis Craft Beer Week, taking place from July 28-August 5. St. Louis Craft Beer Week embraces the glory of craft beer through special beer pairing dinners, tastings, pint nights, educational seminars, and meet-the-brewer events at area bars, restaurants and other locations throughout STL.
The fine folks at Untappd and Schlafly Beer have even partnered to create a special badge for participants that check-in to any three craft beers in the downtown St. Louis area using the Untappd app during STL Craft Beer Week. Neato!
Saturday, July 28th
- Hair of the Dog | 1212 Washington Ave | 5p | Facebook | Twitter @HOTDbartender
- On tap: Double Dry Hopped Stone Ruination IPA
- Exit 6 Pub and Brewery | 5055 Hwy N, Cottleville | 5p | Facebook | Twitter @Exit6Brewery
- On tap: the new limited-release Stone Ruination Tenth Anniversary IPA
Wednesday, August 1st
- “3 Way Stone IPA” | The Royale | 3132 S. Kingshighway Blvd | 4p | Facebook | Twitter @TheRoyale
- On tap: Stone IPA, Stone Ruination IPA, and a cask of Stone IPA w/ Newport Hops
- “Barrel-Aged Blowout” | Llywelyn’s Pub (Webster Groves) | 17 West Moody Ave | 3p-close | Facebook | Twitter @LlywelynsPubs
- OAKED Arrogant Bastard Ale will be on tap for this event celebrating wood-infused beers!
- “Cicero’s Beer School” | Cicero’s | 6691 Delmar Blvd | 6:15-7:15p | Facebook | Twitter @CicerosSTL
- Laura Ulrich (Stone Small Batch Brewer) and Nate Sellergren (Midwest Regional Brewery Rep) will be sharing the story of Stone Brewing Co. while pouring Stone IPA, Double Dry Hopped Stone IPA, and a cask of Stone IPA w/ Newport Hops.
Thursday, August 2nd
- Wild Flower Restaurant | 4590 Laclede Ave | 5p | Facebook | Twitter @WildFlowerCWE
- Meet Stone Small Batch Brewer Laura Ulrich and taste her now famous creation: Stone Smoked Porter w/ Vanilla Bean
- “Ruination Domination!” | International Tap House (Soulard) | 1711 S. 9th St | 7p | Twitter @iTAPSoulard
- On tap: Stone Ruination IPA, Double Dry Hopped Stone Ruination IPA, Stone Ruination Tenth Anniversary IPA, and a cask of Stone Ruination IPA w/ Chinook Hops
Friday, August 3rd
- Llywelyn’s Pub (Webster Groves) | 17 West Moody Ave | 3p-close | Facebook | Twitter @LlywelynsPubs
- On cask: Stone Levitation Ale Double Dry Hopped w/ Liberty Hops
- The Wine and Cheese Place | 7435 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton | 4-6p | Facebook | Twitter @TWCPBeer
- Special tasting of 2009 Double Bastard Ale and Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA
- International Tap House (Chesterfield) | 161 Long Rd | 6p | Twitter @iTAPCfield
- On cask: Stone Ruination IPA w/ Chinook Hops
Saturday, August 4th
- “Firkin Fest” | International Tap House (Soulard) | 1711 S. 9th St | 12p | Twitter @iTAPSoulard
- Three Stone firkins will be tapped as part of this celebration of cask ale: Stone Levitation Ale w/ Amarillo Hops, Stone Ruination IPA w/ Chinook Hops, and Stone IPA w/ Simcoe Hops
ABOUT STONE BREWING CO.
Stone Brewing Co. was founded in 1996 by Steve Wagner and Greg Koch in North County San Diego, CA. It is the 11th largest craft brewery in the United States and has been named “All-Time Top Brewery on Planet Earth” by BeerAdvocate magazine – TWICE! A recently announced $50M+ expansion plan (that includes a hotel among other lofty ventures) is underway, as are developments to become the first American craft brewery to open a brewhouse in Europe. Visit stonebrewing.com for more information.