Stone 2010 DYE-HARDS for Charity Info
1. Make the commitment! You commit to dyeing your hair green no later than August 15th, 2010 and keeping it that way until at least August 21st, 2010. This lets the world know that you’re taking part in a proud Stone Brewing Co. tradition that has raised a bundle of money for deserving charities.
2. Register As A Stone DYE-HARD! Once registered, you’ll receive a Stone DYE-HARD ID number and, with your consent, you’ll be listed as a participant on our website—this will allow folks all across the land to easily make pledges on your behalf. Remember, you MUST BE 21 or over to participate.
3. Start Raising Money! Spread the word to friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, passing acquaintances, old flames, probation officers, etc. Let them know that you are part of a very cool campaign to raise money for charity and that they can conveniently pledge online. Since you can start collecting pledges before and/or after dyeing, be sure to emphasize the entertainment value in seeing you with green hair! (Viewable online for out-of-town pledgers)
4. Dye that Hair! Do it yourself or go to the pros. Several local salons have stepped up and will dye hair free of charge for dedicated DYE-HARDS! Specific requirements for free hair dyeing are at the discretion of each salon (it’s their call, not ours): check out the Participating Salons page.
5. Come To The Stone 14th Anniversary Celebration August 21st!
A great way to enjoy the camaraderie of fellow Stone fans and DYE-HARD do-gooders while sampling awesome beers! (We also love to get photos of DYE-HARDS coming together.)
Be sure to get your tickets in advance!
6. Be Counted!
You have until Monday, August 30th to collect and turn in pledges, and they will be tallied over the course of the following week. Prizes of $100 in credit at the Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens will be given for the highest amount of funds raised as well as for the most DYE-HARDS “recruited” by one person.