Sample Night Shift Brewing’s 2013 Barrel Society Beers Tomorrow
It’s been amazing to see our 2014 Barrel Society grow over the last month – it’s already much bigger than our 2013 group, which is really exciting to see. Because every membership will help us make our new brewery & taproom that much more awesome in early 2014, we plan to continue taking memberships through the holiday season. To encourage anyone who’s still considering a membership – for themselves or as a gift for someone else – we came up with a few ideas:
- Share samples of some 2013 Barrel Society beers with everyone! This Saturday (tomorrow, 11/23), for the first time this year, we’ll be sampling select 2013 Barrel Society beers at the taproom for anyone who wants to try them. Want to see what these beers are all about before buying a membership? Fair enough – here’s your chance to try this year’s crop! Next year’s won’t be exactly the same, but should be just as delicious. Swing by the brewery tomorrow 12-6pm and you can sample through a few of our 2013 offerings.
- 2014 Barrel Society “Welcome” cards (see above photo) to present if you’re searching for that perfect craft beer holiday gift. Anyone who has indicated or does indicate that their membership is a gift during checkout will be sent one of these “Welcome” cards, plus fancy envelope, in the mail (addressed and mailed to purchaser). All the 2014 membership details are included on the card, plus contact info for Barrel Society-specific questions.
- Showcase more barrel-aged beers on tap! If you hadn’t noticed, we’ve been doing a lot of new “Art” beers recently, many of them barrel-aged beers – really good previews of what the 2014 Barrel Society beers will be like. In fact, tonight (Friday) we’re putting Art #13 on tap – a brandy barrel-aged rye ale re-fermented with brettanomyces. It’s lovely. And Art #12 – a chardonnay barrel-aged saison brewed w/ lemons and infused w/ grapefruit zest – is still on tap. Also lovely. So if you can’t make this Saturday’s sampling, there will still be plenty of barrel-aged goodness on tap going forward.
We look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow for the Barrel Society sampling! And if you need two more reasons to come by:
- Embroidered hoodies are now in stock.
- Branded pilsner glasses are now in stock.
We’ll see you soon. Cheers,
-The Night Shift Brewers