Saint Arnold Downtown Pub Crawl – July 20, 2013
We’ll be holding our Downtown Pub Crawl this Saturday, July 20 and celebrating the last of this year’s Summer Pils. But worry not – that just means Oktoberfest is right around the corner!
We will utilize our “open house” schedule for the first six stops. This means that we will be signing tickets at all of the first six stops for four hours, so you can enjoy your time at each one with only a sixth of the people crammed into each establishment. You will get your ticket at whichever stop you decide to visit first. But, VERY IMPORTANT, we will only be handing out the tickets between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM. Thus, you still need to start between 2:00 and 3:00. Then, at 6:00 PM, everybody will gather at one final stop, and that’s where we will award the prize. The prize for making all the stops will be a glorious Saint Arnold pint glass.
As always, designated drivers are both eligible for the award and encouraged to attend! So here is the layout and our vague directions:
The first six stops starting at 2:00 PM:
- Look for a spot on Franklin between Louisiana and Milam.
- Look for a spot on the east side of Main between Capitol and Rusk.
- Look for a spot on the east side of Main between Texas and Prarie.
- And another on the west side of Main between Texas and Prarie.
- Look for a spot on Travis between Texas and Prairie.
- Look for a spot on Congress between Main and Travis.
The final stop:
- At 6:00, we’ll head to Market Square Park for the final stop.
Remember that cash is helpful, be kind to your wait staff, and always, always appear in public enjoying a Saint Arnold. We hold those that arrange for transportation to and from or use designated drivers in the highest regard!
At the final stop, you’ll even have a chance to see the horse that we sponsor through HPD Mounted Patrol’s Adopt-A-Horse program. Our horse’s name? Santo, of course.