Rarest of The Rare LA Beer Week Event at Smog City
Porter has a habit of hording his most precious beers, saving them for special occasions and this being our first official LA Beer Week as an established Los Angeles brewery, we decided to show off what we have to offer and invite all of L.A. into our new home in Torrance!
We’re filling all 20 of our taps with as many barrel-aged, sour, and one-off beers as we can with an accompaniment of core brands and uber favorites like Amarilla Gorilla IPA, Groundwork Coffee Porter, Little Bo Pils and more. The taproom will be open 12-8pm and all beers are first come first served.
We ask that all sampler orders be limited to 4 per person at a time(hop in line as many times as you like though!) and yes we will be filling growlers. A special section at the front bar will be set up for growler fills only.
Smog City Taproom and Brewery
1901 Del Amo Blvd Ste B
Torrance, CA 90501
Taplist – Aged Casks (on tap one at a time)
- 2009 O.E.
- 2011 Callaborative Evil w/Vanilla Beans
- Quercus Circus – 19-month sour barrel-aged Belgian Blonde
- Tempest – 18 month barrel-aged sour Red Rye
- Farmhouse Funk- previously unreleased Brett beer
- Bourbon Collaborative Evil – 2011 Collaboration with Julian Shrago of Beachwood BBQ and Brewery
- Bourbon Red – 15-months in Bourbon barrels
- Bourbon O.E.- Bourbon barrel-aged Olde English
- Bourbon Imperial Porter- A huge Bourbon barrel-aged Porter
- Weird Beer- 5-Grain Saison with spices
- Hive Five- LABW common ingredient beer! 5 different types of Honey
- GrapeApe IPA- IPA made with fresh Muscat grapes