Make It An Old Bawdy New Year With Pike Brewing
Make history, eat like King Gambrinus and be the first to taste the 2011 vintage of this American classic barley wine.
Yes, Virginia, it has no grapes, just a lot of delicious malt from “Grand Cru” barley fields, as well as huge amounts of the finest hops from Yakima Valley binyards (vineyards are for grapes, binyards are for hops).
THE PIKE PUB will be decked out in its holiday best to make yours a picture perfect New Year’s Eve. To welcome2012, the Pike Pub will remain open until 1:00 a.m.
The Bawdy Facts:
- Optional Prix Fixe Old Bawdy New Year’s Dinner Menu. Click to view menu.
- Old Bawdy New Year is a pre-release party for 2011 Old Bawdy Barley Wine!
- 4 oz. samples: $2.00
- Purchase discounted tickets to The Pike Old Bawdy Vertical Tasting: January 20, 2012
- Buy an Old Bawdy Vertical ticket and enjoy a full glass of Old Bawdy for only $2
- Discounts on our new elegant Old Bawdy commemorative glass and other Pike logo merchandise.
- Live Music by The Atlas String Band