Idle Hands Craft Ales 2nd Anniversary
Everett, MA – Now that we’re complete with our expansion, we want to show off our shiny new equipment. Below are the details..we hope to see you in < 2 weeks! We will be obtaining a special pouring license to enable you to enjoy full (compostable) cups of Idle Hands beers.
Beverage options will include:
- COTTON. Our 2nd Anniversary Beer. Hoppy Wheat Saison. ABV 5.4%
- PANDORA. Belgian Pale Ale. ABV 6.0%
- DUBBEL DIMPLES. Belgian Dubbel. ABV 7.4%
- TRIPLICATION. Belgian Tripel. ABV 9.0%
When: Friday, September 20th from 6 pm – 10 pm
Where: @ the brewery, 3 Charlton Street, Everett, MA 02149
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ll be partnering with the A4 food truck (from the Area Four family) to provide you with 3 yummy piadina (think: Italian quesadilla) options. You can purchase as you like ($6.50 – $8.00) or for those planning ahead, you can substitute one of your beer pours for a piadina.
- Classic – Prosciutto, A4 Cheese Blend (fontina & fresh mozzarella), Arugula, Lemon Vinaigrette
- Gyro – Roasted Chicken, Sophia’s Greek Yogurt Tzatziki, Arugula, Red Onion, Green Olives, Lemon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Vegetable – Roasted Local Squash and Zucchini, Green Beans, Provolone, Arugula, Lemon Vinaigrette
Cost: $10 for 2 full pours OR 1 pour + food ticket – Additional pours = $5 cash – A4 food truck (cash)
Finally, what’s a party without the entertainment? No, Chris and Sean will not be showing you their mad glycol piping skills. Rather, we’re pleased to invite the Bluegrass acoustic band of Sean Staples, Eric Royer, and Dave Westner to our hood to play some relaxing tunes.
The Fine Print: Age 21 + only; ID required at the door. Limited to 120 people.
RSVP / Purchase Tickets: As attendance is limited, we are asking that all patrons purchase tickets in advance through: Idlehandscraftales.
Chris & Grace
Idle Hands Craft Ales