Green Flash Brewing Freak Show Starring The Bottle Release Of Little Freak
San Diego, CA – Join Green Flash Brewing in the Tasting Room on November 4th for the special bottle release of our NEVER BEFORE BOTTLED red-wine, barrel-aged Saison with brettanomyces – LITTLE FREAK.
To celebrate the release we’ll be featuring tastings and carefully curated food pairings of our favorite barrel-aged ‘freaky’ beers. The Lodge at Torrey Pines will be cooking on site and working with Chuck Silva to present dishes for LITTLE FREAK, SUPER FREAK & BLACK FREAK.
Green Flash Brewing Co. – 6550 Mira Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92121
Monday, November 4, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Each general admission ticket includes:
- Tastings of – Little Freak, Super Freak, Black Freak, Barrel Aged Linchpin, Barrel Aged Barleywine
- 3 Small plate pairings from The Lodge at Torrey Pines (see below for menu)
- 1 x 4-pack of Little Freak
- Commemorative 5oz Begian style tulip glass
- Unlimited photo (un)booth opportunities with Smile.Pop.Party
- Circus performers
- The opportunity to purchase additional 4-packs of this EXTREMELY limited run of Little Freak. We’ll have only 80 cases total available for sale to ticket holders!
Want to add even more class to your night? Upgrade to our VIP Ticket and start your ‘freakin’ night off at The Lodge at Torrey Pines. We have 20 VIP Tickets available and everyone will get ALL OF THE ABOVE plus:
- 8 oz pour of Silva Stout w/ food pairing
- 8 oz pour of Flanders Drive w/ food pairing
- Meet the brew master – Chuck Silva!
- Complimentary return shuttle to and from The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- Room package also available!
Tickets are limited and this event WILL sell out!!!
TASTING ROOM MENU!
- Kampachi Crudo – Apple Chip,Shaved Radish, Pickled Parsnip, Horseradish paired with Little Freak
- Taj Farms Goat Curry – Pumpkin Daal, Apple Raita, Grilled Flat Bread paired with Super Freak
- House Made Fig Newton & Chocolate Bourbon Truffle – paired with Black Freak
VIP PARTY PAIRINGS
Duck Confit Pierogi – Tart Cherry Compote paired with Flanders Drive
Smoked Taj Farms Goat Loin – Oaxacan Mole, Queso Fresco, Shaved Cabbage, Tostada Paired with Silva Stout