Don’t Miss PugaFest This Saturday at Hangar 24
(Redlands,CA) – -If you have not heard, PugaFest is this Saturday from 2-5pm at the Hangar 24 Tasting Room! This heavily anticipated event will have over 15 barrel aged beers, collectible Pugachev merchandise, and a food truck!
Take a look at our comprehensive line up:
- Pugachev’s Cobra 2015– Russian Imperial Stout brewed with Maple Syrup and aged in Bourbon Barrels for 8 mo.
- Pugachev Royale 2015– Pugachev’s Cobra aged in Bourbon Barrels with Cacao & Vanilla for 8 mo. then in Brandy Barrels for 12 mo.
- Pug-Nog– Pugachev’s Cobra with loads of Vanilla Bean and a touch of Nutmeg added
- Port Barrel Pugachev– PC aged in a Port Barrel
- Brandy Barrel Pugachev– PC aged in a Brandy Barrel
- Gingerbread Pugachev– PC aged in Bourbon Barrels with Lactose, Vanilla and Spices
- Caramel Latte Pugachev– PC aged in Bourbon Barrels with Lactose, Parliament Caramel Syrup and Augie’s Coffee
- Turkish Coffee Pugachev– PC aged in Maple Bourbon Barrels with Augie’s Cold Brew & Cardamom
- Cinilla Pugachev– PC aged in Maple Bourbon Barrels with Cinnamon & Vanilla
- Pugachev 25(bottle pours) – PC aged in 25 year old Heaven Hill Barrels for 16 mo.
- Puga 2014(bottle pours)
- Puga 2013(bottle pours)
- Hammerhead 2015– American Barleywine aged in Rye Whiskey and Bourbon Barrels
- Hammerhead Chai– HH w/ Chai Spices
- Hammerhead 2014
- Brandy Vinaceous– Vinaceous aged in Brandy Barrels
- Vinaceous/HH– Blend of Vinaceous and Hammerhead
Talk about a line up!
Don’t forget that this is a ticketed event and the Tasting Room will be closed to the public unlike previous years.
You must purchase your tickets in advance here:
Please note that this is a 21+ event only.