Deschutes Brewery 25th Birthday Carnival – October 9, 2013 in Denver!
Event Description: Euclid Hall is throwing Deschutes Brewery a 25th birthday carnival on the Wednesday before the 2013 Great American Beer Festival. Pairings that have never before been dreamed of – plus fun and games, specialty foods and rare beers. It’s a beer and food carnival of epic proportions! Kick off your GABF celebration right.
A sample of the menu:
- Bleu cheese, cashew, strawberry popcorn paired with the Class of ’88 CollaborationBarleywine
- Lime and coconut snow-cones paired with The Abyss
- Tangerine and hop flavored cotton candy paired with Hop Henge Experimental IPA
- Birthday cake (duh!) paired with Black Butte XXV
- Confit and chicken-fried duck legs with thyme and peach maple syrup paired with Mirror Pond Pale Ale
- Lemon poppy seed funnel cakes, foie gras powdered sugar paired with…a surprise!
- Malt, rye and whiskey, “bend in the road” ice creams paired with Collage
All access, all you can eat and drink ticket in advance is $65.00 and will be $80.00 at the door. Visitors can also just check it out and grab a small bite and a few beer samples – tickets are available in increments of $2, $10, or $30. You must be 21 years of age to attend this event.
Date: Wednesday, October 9, noon – 5pm
Location: Euclid Hall, 1317 14th St Denver, CO 80202
Web address for event: http://deschutescarnivale.eventbrite.com/ (ticket purchase)
Public Contact: 303-595-4255