Delaware Brewers Guild Presents – Brews By The Bay
Brews By The Bay… brought to you by the Delaware Brewers Guild. A celebration of Delaware brewing with your local 1st State breweries! This event will be held on the grounds of the Cape May-Lewes Ferry (Lewes Terminal). The Delaware Craft Brewers Guild is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization that exists to unify the Delaware brewing community. Our mission is to protect, promote, represent, and educate our members and customers.
Participating breweries include:
- 16 Mile
- Dogfish Head
- Fordham/Old Dominion
- Iron Hill
- Twin Lakes
- Gates open at 3pm…this is a Rain or Shine event.
- Tickets will be available at the gates BUT they will be $40 (vs. $30 online) so get them ahead of time.
- The Cape May-Lewes Ferry will be offering a limited number of ferry ride/beer festival tickets.
- Live music w/ Reedo & The Front Porch Offering
- Food vendors will include Striper Bites, Bethany Blues, and On the Rocks Bar and Grill . Please bring cash for food.
- There will be a DBG collaboration beer pouring as well as a collection of each brewery’s beers.
- Don’t forget your blanket and chairs!
Ticket gets you a souvenir glass and unlimited pours. Please drink responsibly.