Celebrate The 4th Of July With Coney Island Craft Lagers
Our homage to innovative lagers and the past, present, and future of America’s Playground, Coney Island Craft Lagers embody the quirky spirit of craft beer culture and Brooklyn’s historic Coney Island neighborhood.
Our summer seasonal Coney Island Variety Pack is just the ticket to enjoy four unique and flavorful styles in an award-winning 12 – 12oz bottle package. Included are our three core year-round styles – Coney Island Lager, Albino Python, and Sword Swallower – and Mermaid Pilsner, which is usually draft-only.
Also, enjoy Coney Island Lager, Albino Python, and Sword Swallower in year-round 22oz bottles and on draft (depending on market)! Check with your local Shmaltz distributor for pricing and availability.
And just in time for the annual Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest on July 4, 2011, Coney Island Brewing Company is now a fully-licensed brewery! If you’re in the NYC area, stop by our store at W 12th St. and Surf Avenue to taste what we’ve been brewing at the World’s Smallest Brewery and grab beer to go.
BEST CRAFT BREWER IN AMERICA – 2010 Beverage World Magazine BevStar Awards
BEST IN SHOW – Coney Island Craft Lagers – 2010 Beverage World Magazine BevStar Awards
* 96 Rating (style) – Mermaid Pilsner
* 98 Rating (style) – Coney Island Lager
* [Sword Swallower] “My favorite for its depth and bitterness.” – The New York Times
* Gold Medal – Albino Python – 2010 World Beer Championships
* Gold Medal – Coney Island Variety Pack – 2010 Beverage World Magazine Global Packaging Design Awards
* Gold Medal – Coney Island Variety Pack – 2010 World Beer Championships “Best 12-Pack Carrier”