Bean To “Bar” With Stone Brewing And ChocoVivo At Library Alehouse
Pairing Rare Stone Brewing Beer with ChocoVivo Chocolate Halloween night beginning at 6pm
Santa Monica, CA – Stone’s collaborative efforts in brewing have reached the stuff of legend and their most recent release is no exception. This time, they worked with decorated homebrewer Ken Schmidt and Iron Fist Brewing to create a Mint Chocolate Imperial Stout.
In doing so, they’ve employed the wares of local chocolatier, ChocoVivo. On Halloween night, beginning at 6PM, we at the Library Alehouse are delighted to welcome both Stone and ChocoVivo for the draft release of Stone / Ken Schmidt / Iron Fist Mint Chocolate Imperial Stout, and a night of rare Stone beer paired with some delectable treats from ChocoVivo. In addition to the rarities on tap, ChocoVivo is making a Crystal Malt and Citrus-Infused Chocolate just for this event.
We will be featuring the following two flights of beer and chocolate:
Old Beer, Fresh Chocolate:
- Stone 2011 Belgo Anise Imperial Russian Stout with ChocoVivo Mayan (Chile and Cinnamon)
- Stone 2010 Imperial Russian Stout with ChocoVivo Coffee Vanilla
- Stone 2011 Highway 78 Scotch Ale with ChocoVivo Caramel & Sea Salt
There’s Something In My Beer:
- Espresso Sublimely Self-Righteous with ChocoVivo Crystal Malt & Citrus Infused Chocolate
- Vanilla Bean Smoked Porter with ChocoVivo Shangri La (Black Sesame and Goji Berries)
- Mint Chocolate Imperial Stout with ChocoVivo 75% Cacao
Each beer flight and chocolate flight will be available a la carte, as will full size pours of all beers on draft. We look forward to seeing you on Halloween night. After all, adults need candy too!
The Library Alehouse is a true public house, Santa Monica-style, featuring an ever-changing variety of over 29 craft beers on draft, as well as many hard-to-find bottled beers and a menu of beer-friendly, inspired American cuisine. The Library Alehouse is located at 2911 Main St. in Santa Monica. Hours of operation are 11:30 a.m. to midnight seven days a week and the restaurant is available for private parties and offers catering.
www.libraryalehouse.com – @LibraryAleHouse – Facebook