Beachwood BBQ Hosts Moonlight Brewing Beer Dinner
Beachwood BBQ (Seal Beach location) is delighted to be hosting our first beer dinner featuring Moonlight Brewing. As many of you know, for special dinners we like to change things up from the BBQ that you are familiar with. The six course dinner will incorporate molecular gastronomy techniques and exotic ingredient. Brian Hunt, owner/brewer and all around great guy will be on hand to guide you through the Moonlight beers selected for this dinner.
Now to get down to business
- The dinner will be held on Monday March 12, 2012.
- There will be ONE SEATING at 6:30pm SHARP.
- The cost of this six course dinner including beer is $100/person. (plus tax and gratuity)
- Before and after the event, the bar will be available for you to enjoy pre and post dinner brews.
- This is a reservation only dinner. The seating will be limited to 40 people. No parties larger than 4. Parties of 2 may be seated with other parties of 2. The option to split meals is not available. The regular menu will not be available.
- Credit card numbers will be taken to secure reservations.
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours before the event or you will be charged the full amount of the dinner.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. In order to make your reservation you must send an email to thebeerdinner-at-gmail.com. In the email you must include, name, phone number and number of people in your party. You will be notified by email if your reservation has been made. We will contact you directly for a credit card confirmation.
The menu is as follows, please note no modifiers or substitutions and there will be no vegetarian option available. Food allergies need to be discussed with Gabe ahead of time to ensure you can participate. The menu might alter slightly as better ideas are born.
Red Beans and Ice
Sweetbreads with Cheese Gnocchi
Abalone, peas, melon
Lamb + Salmon = Lambon
Moderinist cheese cake
Beer pairings will be announced as we get closer to the event.